Thursday, August 21, 2008

Have you been shopping? Or Crazy boss which will you choose?


Hi blooger reader


have you been shopping lately? Well i have been brousing for a new bag.. you see i am just one of the few who carry a bag for a year without changing and when i get tired of it out it goes and i shop for a new one.


well true to nature, my very bag savy frien Kim found a perfect one for me on Ebay!! oh she say i must hv this... if she say it i beleive her.. with her hours of research on this thing u got to give sum credit at least ;)..well one hitch is that is overseas ebay n is not Cheap!... i kinda cheapskate when it cums to bags btw.. so anyhow i think i just blew $250 bucks on a kate Spade bag.. to the greate satisfaction of my bag savy fren :) so much for that..


last week a fren of mine forwarded an email to me n is from a boss man who owes a company of slaves.. a christian at heart very compassionate one.. apologise for all his misgiving n u read on see if u agree wif me.. :)


===============>

here a REAL mail I just got it from my big-boss, no joke... just a minute ago 2:26am........................

Dear All,

1. I have been very troubled by the fact that one morning I came into the office and saw Sxxx sitting on stacked-boxes and sharing xxxn's cubicle. Worse still, I saw Nixxx working on the floor in Txx's office. This is unsightful, pitiful and WRONG. Very wrong of the organisation for this to happen under my watch and it is my sole responsibility. So I want to apologise for this and to all whom have been made uncomfortable, I am very sorry and I have no excuse for this. I want all of you to know that all you are constantly in my thoughts and this is why i am writing this on a Sunday afternoon. I am also sorry it had taken do long.

2. We need now to "clean our house" through planning and policy. We have to do this becuase we have more people than space and we need to keep everyone's morale and motivation up and make working in xxxx a good professional living experience. One this note, I need your coorperation on 2 things:-

2.1 compliance on office-days (days which you are to be in the office) and satellite days (days which you are not);a. attached is a table which everyone is to comply with and I expect full compliance support.b. if you are to be working satelite, pls do not come into the office becuase it will make everyone uncomfortable by providing you with space. If you have to meet colleagues, please meet outside of the office at a location of mutual convenience.c. if you are to be in the office, I expect you there becuase its probably a time for us (you and me) to catch on business development, client related and various other matters.d. when you are in the office, you may use any cubicle.

2.2 compliance on cublicle cleanliness.Recently, I'v received some comments from some of you regarding the state of cleanliness and tidiness in the office. I apologise for this. Therefore, it is also important if we all kept to some rules.a. shared cubicles must be comfortable for all. We must be considerate towards others; they are afterall our fellow colleagues. ALL cubicles must be clean and free of ANYTHING (on the table on pinned on the fabric walls); this includes the area under the table. Again I reiterate, marking of teritory with items (items belonging to you or placed there by you) is NOT permitted. If you arrive find things under or on the table; or pinned, pass the item/s to xxxx and we (xxs and I) will decide what to do with it at the close of each day.b. if I discover personal items in the office, you can be certain I will discard them. I have done so in the past and will continue to do so. All notebooks are to be brought home and NOT left in the office.c. now from time to time, I pass magazines to some of you. When you are done with it, place them on top of the low cabinet below the semi-oval desk (which the interns use & closer to my room). xxxs, get the cleaning aunty to discard the week's magazines and newspapers every wed and fri.

3. Lxxx and Cxxx, you are to do your work at the semi-circular table at all times. The cleanliness and neatness of this area is your responsibility. Do not use the general workstations unless they are clear. If consultants or researchers come into the office, then make way for them.

4. Dxxx and Lxxx exercise discipline and ensure that your workstation is neat, clean and tidy at the close of each day. If it is not clean; I will clean it up for you. I would prevent this from occuring if I were you. Your cubicles must not contain working files of any kind when you are not at your desk becuase all your files contain confidential information. If they are found to be missing, I hold you responsible.

5. Nixxx, clear your camera cabinet from the office and all other boxes under the various cubicles.

6. I know some of you have drinking cups. xxxs, clear the items above the water machine but leave the basket there for everyone to leave their respective drinking cups. Put all the coffee and tea in a plastic bag and leave it in my room behind my desk. Everyone prefers coffee and tea from outside of the office anyway.

7. There must be no food lying around in the office. It makes for a messy sight. If you need some biscuits, go to the shop below, buy some, share it with everyone and finish it. DO NOT LEAVING IT LYING AROUND.

8. Dxx, the cabinet which contains the binding materials is your responsibility, keep the area neat, clean and tidy AT ALL TIMES.

9. Kxxx, I will leave xx's room orderliness to you. I expect the same standards of cleanliness and tidiness.Folks, I expect fullest compliance.


==================================


Well folks, the last i hear...he should hv been throw to the wild dingo for throwing things he found lying around in the trash...


i hear ya!!


cheers!



No comments: